Sunday, February 15, 2015

A little more about me...

Our city continues to commit a disproportionate amount of our limited, shared resources toward economic development in a single council district. After decades of unfulfilled promises of prosperity, even as jobs continue to cross the State Line, and many are still reluctant to invest east of Troost Avenue, are you really prepared to re-elect the same old people with the same old ideas?

I have a plan to make Kansas City EPIC, by focusing our resources on Education, Parks, and Inter-Connectivity. We have a unique opportunity to repurpose vacant historic school buildings into multi-purpose centers that provide vital services for struggling communities. They will become anchors for economic growth. Simple public investments in our urban core will demonstrate a commitment to protect middle class investments.

I am raising my family in Kansas City’s urban core, and I am committed to improving the quality of life for all families who have chosen to plant roots here. I am running for city council in Kansas City's 4th District At Large, and I would be honored if you would vote for me on April 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment